Cookies and how they Benefit You
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites
These cookies help:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
Our own cookies
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
We Don’t use Google Analytics or similar software to track usage etc.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.
We do not sell, rent or loan any information to third parties. All our other Terms and Conditions relating to our service can be found here.
Last updated 26/08/2018